” Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. “Maya Angelou
About the author
Welcome to my blog where I discuss a range of business topics with my own personal spin. So here is a little bit about me to give you an idea of who’s mind you’re reading.
My name is Becky Pollock, I am 19, born and raised in Southampton, UK and am currently a 1st year student at Oxford Brookes University. My hobbies include board games, climbing and going to the pub with friends, which i probably do a little too often… I took a year out before university in which I worked and travelled to Australia and around Europe.
Please feel free to challenge or support my ideas in the comments! I hope to hear from you soon.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am a dog person
- I hate egg yolks
- I am an android user
- I have been to 5 comic-cons
- Diet coke is my favourite drink
- I collect bucket hats
Click here to see the latest articles…
- Popular: A Social Construct
- How Donald Trump is a bully in the tradeground.
- What does it mean to be ‘new’?
- How leadership is a game of seduction.
- To lie or not to lie. Greenwashing is the question.